Friday, October 09, 2009

Think Big!

Ever heard the expression, "That's good enough"?
I sure have...truth is I've used it before. Lately I've been forcing myself and encouraging others to ask another question..."Good enough for who?"
Good enough for Brad, or good enough for Jesus Christ? I believe many times it is easy for us to become complacent with "good enough."

God deserves better though. Especially when it comes to how his body, the church, goes about it's mission to spread the gospel to the ends of the earth. It's time we stop accepting, embracing and even celebrating mediocrity. It's time to strive to make a BIG impact on our culture.

This Sunday at South Harriman Baptist we're launching a new series titled "Think Big." Let me encourage you to be there at 11 am.

It's time to do away with "good enough" and begin Thinking BIG!

- Brad