Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Some things you may not know about me...

because they are the things that I wouldn't want you to know.

But, for whatever reason I have decided to divulge them here. So these 5 things may surprise you.

1. John Michael Montgomery was my favorite country singer growing up. Yes, I liked his love ballads.

2. I'm scared to death of spiders. To Death.

3. When I was younger I had little to no fear when it came to speaking in front of hundreds, even a thousand people. But, I was scared to death in one on one situations with girls. Just ask my wife Julie how long it took me to get the courage to ask her out!

4. Two of my favorite movies are You've Got Mail and Sleepless in Seattle. Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan are awesome.

5. I can't stand Steve Spurrier, oh wait...you should know that!

- Brad